"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Thursday, January 9, 2014

TIAS Day 2


Here's day 2 of the TIAS. It's way too early to have any real idea of what it might be, but I do like the suggestion somebody had that it could be the foot, and now leg, of some sort of reptile or amphibian.

Great news! Squijum is now regularly taking all of his medicine. I switched brands of yogurt. It was that simple. I also throw about half a dozen Greenies treats in with the yogurt and medicine, and he eats it all up. He doesn't necessarily eat it all at once, so if it were something like an antibiotic or a thyroid med or anything else that would need to be taken all in one go, I would have to come up with something else. But this is really just a food supplement, so little bits at a time is fine, as long as he eats it all eventually.

2 comments:

  1. I was so bad with my guesses last time I am gonna what a little longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I am glad Squijum is doing well. I know what a relief that is!

    ReplyDelete