"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just Checking In

Just a quickie post to let you know that I am actually working on stuff.


More on what it is and what it's for after I finish it. I'm still hoping it will work the way I'm planning for it to...

And I have actually completed a couple of other things that I can't post yet, including some tatting.

8 comments:

  1. Well this is looking good! no matter what it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Swuijum,
    I sure hope She knows better than to put a coat on YOU! You never know with humans... They are not too bright!

    Hope SHE at knits you little wooly beasts to play with.
    Your pal,
    Gian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wouldn't dare! She knows she would lose an eye. Or two.

      She says she will make me some toys, but she keeps coming up with other projects. Pfft.

      Delete
  3. That's a really intriguing shape. Can't imagine what it is! Very neatly done, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks interesting and interesting colour thread.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete