"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Much Better!

I'm really just glad I saw that bad join yesterday before I had done any more; it could have been so much worse.

I've fixed it now and done a lot more. As of last night, I had turned the end of the bookmark, so I'm halfway done now, not counting the tail.


P.S.- Happy Birthday to Bilbo and Frodo!!!

3 comments:

  1. I really like these colours - close to the colours I chose based on the colour of new underwear that I posted about last year - brown and blue, quite a hue!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete