"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Quick Update

Well, the interview went pretty well this morning. There are a few more candidates to be interviewed, but she did say that I was one of the top applicants, so I am hopeful.

I'm going out of town tomorrow, so I am off to pack. I wasn't sure what color tatting thread to bring with me, space being limited, but IsDihara's post has inspired me to pack the ball of Peacock Blues that I haven't even touched yet.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck! Hope you are chosen for the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Peacock Blue is brilliant! Look forward to seeing your weekend tats.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete