"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Sunday, October 31, 2010

New Winner!

Unfortunately, I never heard from Texas Stardust, so I had to choose a new winner for the Giveaway B. I do feel sorry for Texas Stardust, but I also feel that I have made reasonable attempts to contact her and given her time to respond.

So, the new winner is Singtatter! Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Miranda!!Such great news to greet me in the morning!

    BTW, I'm a Sherlock Holmes'fan too. I have the full set of the short stories, in 2 big volumes, complete with notes. My favourite to read!

    ReplyDelete